"Even though we live a little over an hour away, we saw that the Children's Museum of La Crosse offered enough entertainment and education to be worth the drive for us and our children. We were right!"
- Otter Dreaming
Become a new member or renew your existing membership below.
Memberships to the Children's Museum of La Crosse are tax-deductible!
We accept VISA, MasterCard or Discover for online payments.Benefits:
Memberships are for single households only. See our groups brochure for more information about group rates for organizations and child care providers or contact us at 608-784-2652.
- Admission for included number of named individuals from one household (varies by membership and may include guests with some levels) for one year from purchase date
- $2 off admission for your non-member guests
- 10% discount in FUN Shop
- Discounts on birthday parties, camps & more for named members (NOTE: this discount is not applicable to non-member guests or to ASTC members from other museums)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult (age 16+).
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Memberships are for family/household visits only. They may not be used for group visits.
Passport Memberships: Click here for Assoc. of Science & Technology Centers (ASTC) museums with free admission; click here for Assoc. of Children's Museums (ACM) museums with 50% off admission (Reciprocal Network symbol). Due to the pandemic, some museums may be temporarily closed and/or have limited hours--call ahead before visiting. Admission policies are set by each individual museum and total number admitted may vary. As part of the national Museums for All program, discounted ACCESS memberships are available for economically disadvantaged families. Click here for brochure & application form or contact email@example.com or 608-784-2652 for more information.